Our simple and efficient return policy allows for a hassle-free online shopping experience!
WHEN CAN I MAKE A RETURN?
How can I make a return?
STEP 1: Contact BloomChic customer service team
STEP 2: Follow instructions from our team
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN?
We are glad to provide FREE shipping on your FIRST RETURN for any orders!
Please use the shipping label we provide to make your return, as all other methods will not be refunded. Simply postmark the package and send it within 30 days of the delivery date.
After your first complementary return, all shipping fees for additional returns are your responsibility.
There are two options for additional returns:
① You can use the shipping label we provided and the return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
② You can opt to use your own shipping method at your own cost.
CAN I STILL RETURN ITEMS IF THEY ARE WORN, DAMAGED, OR HAVE THE TAGS REMOVED?
We do not accept worn or damaged items that are missing the original tags.
- You can only return items that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, with the original tags/packaging attached.
- The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie, jewelry, beauty products, underwear, swimwear, and accessories (except scarves, bags, hats).
- Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts can not be returned.
- FINAL SALE items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please do not send your item(s) to the sender's address listed on your package. This is not the return address and will delay the processing of your return & refund. Please make sure to send your return to the address on the shipping label provided, even if you are choosing to use your own shipping method when you make additional returns.
- Please make sure you have not included non-BloomChic item(s) by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending those items back to you.
We do everything in our power to ensure a speedy refund!
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days after we receive your package, and will be issued to the original method of payment.
*Currently, due to COVID restrictions, it is possible to take an additional 3-5 days to process your refund. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
NOTE: If there are any issues with your return, please contact Customer Service within 180 days after placing your order.